Sunday, October 17, 2010

VIENNA

Vienna turned 3 months old today. I went out this last week and purchased this chair.  It's a bumbo chair/high chair for when she can sit at the table with us.  I still can't get over she is big enough to sit in this.  She likes it for a little bit and then when she is done she screams at me and throws her whole body.  She is funny.  She has been screaming from the moment she was born.  She is growing up to fast.  It is sad that my baby won't be a baby for long.  Munich and I have been talking and we don't know if she is our last child or not.  It just depends on things and how we feel in a year or two.  It does make me sad to think she might be our last baby.  She is such a good baby.  She now sleeps through the night!  She goes to sleep at 7 or 8 and does not wake up until 7am.  It is amazing.  

1 comments:

Renee said...

She is a good sleeper! And such a cutie.