Sunday, November 18, 2012

Best Friends

These two love each other so much.  Most of the time they get along really well.  We have fun reading books together before bedtime.

I've been trying to practice using my nice camera.  This is what came out, I was trying to make the background blurry.  It worked!  (sad but I have had this camera for a couple years now.) Never to late to start learning right? 

Sofia is doing so good this year.  Her vocabulary of words is growing all the time.  She has some sentence structure down.  I am so pleased with how well she is doing in all aspects of her development.  I am getting a little freaked out knowing she is starting kindergarten in the next school year.  How did this happen?  She is our joy and I am always getting loves from her.  She always says, "I want you, hug me, kiss me."  She is such a blessing to our family.

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a sweetie! I am glad she is talking so well!

theartisticone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.