Monday, November 12, 2012

Our Life In a Nutshell

Well it's been about 2 years since I posted on my blog.  I think about it all the time but life has been crazy busy and I just couldn't bring myself to blog.  Things are getting less crazy for me.  Girls are growing up and we are getting settled into our new home.  Can it be that we have been in our new home for a year and a half?  I finally got a new printer and computer.  It is so nice and I actually can take time to blog.  We are doing really good and enjoying our life in Utah.  It has taken some time to get used to being back in Utah.  We feel like we are home now.  I hope to blog more about our life for the sake of journal our life for posterity.  Make sure you look down for a few posts.  I've put up a lot of pictures.  Enjoy!

The First snow fall of November.  The girls loved it but didn't last to long.  It was pretty cold out.
I found these pictures on my camera.  The beautiful Cherry Blossoms in Maryland.  Yes that is how long I have not used my nice camera or downloaded my photos.  How sad is that?

Milan and her preschool group!  So cute.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Please keep blogging now! I miss you and your lovely family!

Your pictures from Europe are amazing! I'd love to do a trip like that.